View Single Post
Old 17-12-2017, 08:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I'll check out Phase Evolution, thanks.

It started happening spontaneously when I was a teenager. I'd been having sleep paralysis and hypnagogic hallucinations for a long time before I went into an OBE. It basically scared the (blank) out of me at first and I couldn't get past the fear; every time I started coming out of my body it terrified me and I'd force myself out of it automatically. Eventually I started getting past the fear and curiosity took over so I focused on going into it further. It took a long time to reach full AP, as in completely out of my body and sustained and actually going into the astral planes. For a long time all I managed was OBE and moving around my bedroom.

Reaching a solid leap off point and a sustained astral travel took years to achieve. There's always an entry point which starts in what I call a portal room because every time without fail I enter AP, I OBE into what appears to be my bedroom, but it's like an access area overlaid onto my immediate surroundings, from which point whether I leave through the door or a window (my preferred portal) I'll go into the astral planes. I've found usually if I leave through a door, for some reason I normally end up going down into the lower planes so I tend to avoid doors. Windows end up giving me access to mid or higher planes but like I said, I've only been getting access to the middle levels recently.

Last edited by Lynn : 17-12-2017 at 09:27 PM.