View Single Post
Old 17-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Newbie ;)

advanced AP - something starting to bother me - astral sexual problems

I regularly AP, normally every night, full on getting out of the body and entering the astral planes, normally the mid or mid lower areas, occasionally the higher planes, but I haven't reached a higher level for a while now. I keep entering what I think are the middle-lower planes and I'm beginning to get concerned about my behaviour once I enter.

I've realised all my recent projecting has been done only under thin autonomy, and there's a sexual aspect I haven't been able to avoid now for a while. I love astral projecting, it's my favourite pastime; not sure if that sounds odd but there's literally nothing that compares to it. I usually go into AP when I wake up from a dream and consciously use techniques to go in, though it often happens automatically while falling asleep or coming round in the morning, and then because I'm always looking forward to journeying I'm just like oh hey here we go, and follow through into it.

However for a while now I've been going into these occupied town-like areas which are all really similar, they have a mid-lower vibration so they're not the most comfortable of planes to go into and when I interact with any of the occupants I go into this semi lucid chatter, almost like I'm drunk and having an excited conversation. Then at some point invariably I interact with someone and this overpowering sexual desire grips me which I have zero control over and I basically end up begging them to have a sexual encounter with me, and every time I wake up feeling dirty and frustrated because that isn't what I want out of AP. Like every night I tell myself don't f*ck some random astral being this time. I feel like it's keeping me restricted to these levels and potentially exposing me to negative energies. Like last night for example it happened with an astral occupant who was ignoring me at first and then turned around and grabbed me, spat blood? in my mouth and then said 'you belong to me now' and proceeded to go ahead and have this astral sexual intercourse with me. Once I attempted to incite a sexual encounter with an astral occupant and they recoiled like I'd tried to assault them and I was like **** I didn't mean to offend you... but like it's not like I'm doing it consciously, it's like this urge takes over and compels me to do it. And I don't really know what to do about it.

I feel like I'm going to get responses telling me the answer is not to AP, but I often go into it automatically. And this thing that's happening now isn't what I want at all; my goal is always to explore and discover and I'd prefer to enter higher planes rather than anything below the middle areas.

Has anyone who regularly APs had any similar experiences?