View Single Post
Old 28-11-2017, 04:34 AM
Pathfinder

Arrow Hearing/Reading the same name over and over again lately

I know that hearing/reading the same name over and over again is nothing groundbreaking, but this is a little bit different.

For over a year, there's been this guy at my gym that I never spoke to, but always thought was good looking and I was drawn to him for some reason. I would always catch him glancing at me, following me to each area of the gym that I would go to, and I could tell he wanted to talk to me but was too nervous. Well, a few months ago, I finally I decided to get the nerve to talk to him (since it seemed he was never going to make the first move), and we had a nice little conversation and he told me his name. I was happy to finally put a name with the face. Well, after that, I only saw him one more time at the gym, and I didn't say anything to him because I wanted him to be the first one to start the conversation this time. In fact, I think I pretended like I didn't even see him. I didn't mean to ignore him to be mean, but I wanted to see if he would strike up the conversation this time. I think he was angry because he left the gym before I did (he NEVER left the gym until I left in the past). I haven't seen him since (and I used to see him at the gym all the time).

Well now, what do you know? I hear or see his name all the time now. He has a name that isn't that common and I never knew anyone personally with that name until I met him, and now I'm hearing and seeing his name everywhere! And I'm not "looking" for the name or trying to find signs, it just keeps coming up! I don't even think about him except for when the name comes up.

What on earth does this mean? And do you think I'll ever see him again? It's been like two months now. It's just so strange.