View Single Post
Old 25-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
The "non-physical" that you speak of Xanth is not the true Non-physical. Non-physical is actually without ANY perception of separation. It is beyond "perception," for perception implies that there is a separate "me" and something that is "not me" that is perceived. You are simply referring to "less physically dense matter." "Astral reality" still has substance and physicality, however subtle it may sometimes appear. Obviously you still experience physicality in what you call the "non-physical," otherwise there would be NO sensations, "experiences," and no perception whatsoever of a "body" at all, my brother. True Non-physical reality is totally beyond all silly mind concepts of projection, phasing, inner and outer, etc. Knowing this, I of course must still use such concepts when speaking, for language itself is dualistic and limited.

Here again..........nice words. May I ask, because I'd like to get know you better, do you "strive" for this true non physical reality you speak of?
I only ask because I did go down that path and came back embracing every bit of this reality. Emptiness that is empty serves no pupose.
I'm curious what your thoughts and experience are with this.
Blessings, James