Old 19-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Thats ur assumption.
You said it. I rarely assume.

Quote:
I didnt said i know a lot about it.
You claimed I didn't which implies your superior knowledge.
Quote:
What i do say is that i think it will bring people closer together and divides power and what not. Its really the start of a new world... new dimensions... higher vibration. And what im sayin is that these crypto currencies fit exactly in that picture. So... instead of people talkin about "higher dimensions". I think cryptocurrency will actually DO that. And the technology will do that will all platforms. Such as things like facebook etc etc.
You have every right to that belief. I don't think it will alter the functionality of money by so much as a jot. People need to buy and sell things. But you're right it will be cheaper than using international credit cards that charge commission - but that's as long as both sides of the transaction are in BTC. If one isn't, exchange rates apply.

Quote:
And in that retrospect i am actually combining some factors of the spiritual side in it. And well... that actually is new to most, if not all. If im right, and i have a pretty good feeling i am.

Plus i litterally can see and see this cryptocurrency technology connects with energy in higher dimension/vibration.

THATS why im mentioning it, not in ur assumption that im the first one discovering it or somethin.
Now that IS a wide interpretation of an assumption. You said Ok, this is just starting to become mainstream. Which means its still NOT mainstream. Well, it's been going for 9 years and is pretty mainstream. It's been avoided because of its volatility.

Here's a note I just picked up from Fortune. "At the start of April, regulators in Japan introduced new rules that treated bitcoin less like an outlaw currency and more as a part of the banking system. That change led to a burst of trading activity in the country investors rushed to swap yen for bitcoin. The effect on price has been predicable."

Have you got any? Traded in them? Nice if you bought them back in 2010.

Thanks for the discussion.