View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Maybe Simon Parkes is a genuine contactee, but he sounds like a conman to me. He used to claim that he was mantid, now he says he is a reptilian. Claims he is Anu's son. The claim that Anu is some sort of reptilian king comes from Corey Goode originally, as far as I'm aware, though David Icke has long claimed that the Anunnaki are the reptilian ruling class of this planet.

My personal opinion on the matter is that Corey and Simon are outright frauds, David Icke probably means well, but he has come to a lot of unfounded conclusions. The Anunnaki gods are clearly not reptilians for instance, we have many depictions of them, even suppressed fossil records. They were giants, compared to modern humans, but otherwise they looked fully human and were most definitely not lizards.
It does seem difficult to make a conclusion about what happened all those years ago, I have listened to Icke and can understand some of his theory, its just the difference between a reptilian and archon that confuses me. I have spoken to regular people who have had experiences with reptilian beings, they appear to be 4th dimensional based on what I heard so they deffo exist, they are described the same. The alpha draconians, tall white, winged, really interesting but must be a horrible experience as they seem to feed off fear