View Single Post
Old 13-06-2016, 01:30 AM
Experiencer
(question)Random voice during song

I'm not experienced at all with electronic communication with spirits. So with this said, I was just listening to a song in spotify. I just hit play, I was talking excitedly with my mother about a concert and we were listening to that song and all of sudden I heard a voice coming out of the speakers. It sounded quite like the singer's voice and so I thought "mmm, strange heard this song many times never heard this before" and the song replayed without me choosing it. And so since my mother was with me, I said, "Did you hear it? Was it in the end of the song or beginning of the replay? I didn't put it to replay." She:"I don't know, but I did hear it." Me:"let's see if it will replay again." But the track didn't replayed and neither the voice spoke again. We're like: "what? now I'll put to replay, we need to listen, maybe it's something in the song we didn't noticed before." We put it to replay many times, even louder and couldn't hear it again at all.
To make matters even stranger when the voice spoke, my dog had been barking for quite a long period and I talked to him many times so he would stop but he wouldn't stop and then after the voice he stopped in his own. Another strange fact is that I heard 2 words, my mother says she heard 3 or 4, but that she didn't understand 'cause she doesn't speak english. She also thought it was the singer's voice, maybe some improvisation at the end or talking at the beginning of the track but he's very much alive. Is it possible that some spirit used the recorded voice to talk to us? And that would be the reason to sound like him, while not being him?
The thing is I didn't pay enough attention to whatever it was said, I really was distracted talking and thought it belonged to the song but it doesn't.