View Single Post
Old 22-03-2019, 02:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup
Hi Idkusername
I think you will but it will not be easy or immediate. Be careful what you wish for as that is what you will get here. Is he really for you? Do you know him well already or is it love at a distance?
You could have some opposition, so whether that means he is already seeing someone or it means you hurting someone else to get him, then he is not worth it anyway and that could be the 10 of wands. There appears to be some difficulty in getting together with him but the 9 of cups should get your there.
Just ask that if he is for your highest good, it will happen, and let it go, so you can get on with your life.

Regards
Tara

Thanks Tara!

It is not love at a distance as we both know each other and are friends. I would never hurt someone to get to him as that’s just not me but he may be seeing someone, he’s a very secretive, closed off person with his love life. I honestly feel like we both like each other but no one is making any moves about it. We’ve definitely distanced ourselves from each other these past months but when I attempt to reach out to him, I’m left dry.