View Single Post
Old 30-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Ascender
Thank you for the channeling Nameless :)

Guys, the audio file link has already been given by Nameless. While listening to the audio I kept typing it (with some pauses in between); as I was trying to catch up with the speed of the audio the transcript done by me is rough I think.

My questions, in order of preference:
1. What's the code I've written?
2. How can I become completely free from anger and attraction to opposite gender?

My preference of the person to channel, in order of preference:
1. God. (Here, by "God" I mean the supreme controller.)
2. Krishna of Bhagavad Gita.
3. The Vishnu from whom other Vishnus were created.
4. The Vishnu who took avatars in our particular universe.
5. Anyone you (Nameless) think to be appropriate.

The rough transcript:

-----------------------------------------------
Answer 1:

... codes are bounded everywhere ... there's a code in the sky for the cloud formations, there's a code in the tress ... there are codes all around you ... I believe that's not the intent of your question ... she's new to this game ... to answer this question through her u could possible get correct or incorrect answer ... my relationship with Murry is something we are developing ... this question makes her nervous ... if u were to be sitting next to her she may be able to pickup the answer .. since u r not close to her and her powers of telepathy are limited ... we have done some testing and it was fun but that's not the goal.

If u would like to ask your questions directly, part of her journey is to teach people how to do this themselves. It's about tapping into the inner being of ur self which is much larger. Some ppl call it soul / source / God - it's that part of u which is eternal .. u r all pieces of God, together u make up the whole of God. If u have the desire to channel and u move in the direction of desire - just a tiny bit: maybe u pickup a book about channeling or listen to channeling on u-tube; if it's ur desire then it can be done easily .. being in the vibration .. in her mind i have place her ladder, she steps up to a platform, on this platform she has to visualize anything, it increases consciousness and then this work becomes easier. Relax & breath - ladder climb up - visualize anything. Basically: being quit in mind, raising your consciousness, relaxing ur breathing.

While this wasn't the answer to your question, I hope you enjoyed it.

Answer 2:

Sometimes in life, we come to a cross road and there's a fork in road, an english expression: a chance to turn left instead of right. Humans have habit patterns, they pick these up throughout their lives: their parents give them to them, their religions give them to them, schools, environment, you pick up these patterns of habit and thoughts as well; thought patterns are extremely important to how you create your life. When u come to a certain age, u realize that these thought patterns and patterns of habit that you've picked up over the years - maybe they are not serving u in particular .. maybe they serve people around you but maybe they no longer serve u as person, as an entity, as a being in yourself, u r a whole being and when u come to the realization that you no longer have to believe in some things that someone else taught you to believe in because maybe it doesn't suit you, then that's a beginning of dumping overboard these thought habits and patterns / behavior that are standing in the way of what u want. Society tells u that u must do certain thing, or love a certain person and it's impossible for you to do another thing or love another person, this is just the Earth the you live in, the thought patterns that have come for you, the creation that other people have created that fit their lives, it has nothing to do with u, so when u decide that a belief no longer serves you, question where u got the belief, who gave this belief to me, why do i believe this, why is it not something that i want to believe in anymore, is it true, our belief is only a thought u keep thinking and truth is only what u believe that it's, emotions are truths for a while until u get to the bottom of the emotions and realize that they are just emotions and not truths, so it's all kind of tied into a bundle and it's upto u to realize that ur life is yours to create and when u start allowing urself not to care what others think about u, that's really a good first step to get rid of all the chatter in your head that world has given u and be quit in mind and realize u get to create what's that you want ... universe says your wish is my command, universe will help you .. change is constant .. if u allow ur feelings to be ur guide as they should be, ur feelings are telling u what it's that u want to change .. sit with the feeling for a while and trace it to begin that when u started feeling like that .. what occurred that made u believe .. and then ur response to that belief .. if u can pinpoint and go back in time and find when/where(?) that happened, it maybe a lightbulb turned on in ur head and u'll realize that it's somebody else's thought, somebody else's belief, u don't have to believe it anymore .. sometimes we pick up these beliefs because job of ego mind to keep u safe .. be kind to ego mind and tell it that we really don't need to believe in this anymore because I want to believe something different. You get to create ur own life .. pick something small if you want to test it out .. small belief that u no longer want anymore .. allow that u can change that belief, sit with the belief, realize who gave it you .. once u realize that u can change one belief then ur world opens up that u can change ur beliefs .. u can make ur beliefs work for u.

-----
End