View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Experiencer
I have not seen Passage to India. I will have to look it up. You will definitely feel the energies, I believe. You have mentioned the ocean. I know that this is off topic but I am very curious now. I had a dream a few months ago where I was in Hawaii and taking a tour of an island. When we got to the beach, I broke away from my group and ran towards the water where it was lapping shore. I felt a ridiculously intense happiness/joy when I saw it. I threw myself on the ground and hugged the sand and water and was so joyous and happy. I awoke and wondered what it was all about. I had been to the ocean as a kid but had never been that happy. I had the good fortune of going to Hollywood Florida last month with my work. I went to one of my friends rooms the first night, and she had an ocean view. She insisted that I look at the view from the balcony. Reluctantly, I did as an after though. The view was mighty and impressive!!! Just black sky and endless black ocean and the moon. I could not contain my excitement. It was simply magnificent!!!! My peers thought I was a little loony. I was late for dinner because I could not tear myself from it. I felt such am amazing pull. We were there from 5 nights. I slept no more than 7 hours with all the days combined. I could not make myself go to sleep. I still can feel it's power when I think about it. Which makes me wonder why I had the same emotions for the real live ocean as those of my dream.
Now, I am a Utah girl. We have glorious mountains and cliffs here and a few ponds and lakes. Nothing like an ocean. I had no idea that I had such an affinity for it.
Do you understand why? SO you feel something too? I felt it so much that I could not sleep. I am excited to see if you know what the heck I am talking about.