View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 10:05 PM
Master
I found it easier to just read the words and allow intuition to lead me to which words particularly apply, as the imagery brought in too much information for me and made a mental hash for me of possibilities. Some people only use the imagery and are great at it - we arrive at the same answer even dispite two different approaches.
The little book that comes with them can be super helpful for more words around the cards meaning, particularly in the beginning until one gets to know each card.
Some decks have inverse meanings also, so if the card is upside down it means the opposite thing. So best to read the appropriate page for card draws for a while as you get familiar with the deck.

Over time you and your Higher Self/Angels and Guides will develop ways to work with the cards more smoothly and you'll instantly know what cards are referring to when they come up most of the time. I've had cards have multiple meanings depending on the circumstance/question. Practice is the key. You can come up with all sorts of reasons to use your deck like "What's going to be the predominant energy this morning?, How about this afternoon? Is there going to be something today you want me to particularly watch out for? What is going to be the main theme of the get-together with my friends tomorrow? and so on. Find lots of reasons to get to practice and see how the cards play out within a few hours time.