View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
It is not a tarot deck, unless the phrasing here is used in a different way than usual. Angel cards, are oracle cards, and by that only portray positive interpretations. I do like your words because you use them in a similar way, though in the sense of Neo meeting the Oracle in The Matrix you might wonder, would the engine have died if you had never mentioned it?

Thank for the explanation Melahin!

So is that to say they are much like tarot decks, but the descriptions are in the most positive light? That is very nice. The deck I use well more so the descriptions than imagery can be very spooky for those that do not understand how to resonate with them. It really does take practice with any type of deck we use, tarot or oracle I feel.

Would the engine have died if I had never mentioned it. Yes wise praying mantis well put. Haha.

Or in another light- It is not you who bends the spoon, but the spoon that bends you.

Anyway the point is, I feel with things like this it is a matter of getting to a place where you are comfortable with the energies of the cards. I find often times the descriptions only skim the surface, and at times the cards mean quite a different thing from what the descriptions say.

With imagery I believe many of the images, and much of symbolism mean different things to different people. We all are able to feel a certain energy from the cards, but we human beings seem to feel and think in different terms.

Hope Angeldeck87 has found our responses helpful.