Thread: Elementals
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It is indeed odd that not more people are working with the Elementals. It's mostly done by pagans / witches etc. I think, if at all.
Maybe it's still to alien for most people, kind of like "I'm crazy if I believe they exist" ?
Fairies and entities are a reasonably accepted subject these days. But Elementals... most haven't even heard of them.
You cannot however create an Elemental. I guess you could create something if you put energy into it, but not an Elemental, and I wouldn't recommend creating anything as most don't know what the hell they're doing.
Elementals are nature spirits of their own element (Water, Fire, Air, Earth). Thank goodness we haven't the power to create them or we'd bleep that up too, which would have horrible consequences.

The Theosophical Society was formed while listening to a lecture on how to create Elementals. Factions in the organization developed when one of the society's vice president's claimed madame Blavaski was creating Elementals and it was claimed that some of the 'early' masters were Elementals. The vice president chap translated from German to English the book dealing with the fourth dimension. The original author was a real scientist. As for the vice president, he left the society and his translation was no later required reading.