Thread: the darkness
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
eveything dissolves into bliss and silence. silence is the void. like a black hole dissolves what gets sucked into it. nothingness. bliss dissolves by joy. everything surrenders to them. this is commonly experinced by those whom experince such.

lights and levels are products of the mind. it has value to. they are just simply different things.

It is not my intention to refute what you have shared but I interpret my experience differently, and my
interpretation may be uncommon.

Silence has a very rich and thick presence that when I go into surrounds me with joy. Open space is occupied
with the presence of divinity. Divine spirit is omnipresent and there is no place, or space, where it is not.
It blankets and permeates all that is and all that is not. What some call "nothingness" I call the presence of God.
To the human mind God is nothing and God is everything. This is my experience, but I respect that you and
others have had a different experience.

There is no better or worst, right or wrong, there is only how we interpret our experiences. In my opinion truth
is not something that we should agree upon, especially in spiritual matters, else it may become religion, rather
truth is something that we should just experience for ourselves. Peace.