Thread: the darkness
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
a couple nights ago i had a vision of energetic growth. this one was interesting cause there were some strange beings i was merging with in the darkness. like a void of nothingness where everything is dark. but there was feeling of a deep deadness of strong joy. dissolving and sucking up the things into nothingness.

the alien like beings looked like jelly fish. they were like leaches but extracting me into a greater depth of void and joy. it was weird and in the mind sorta spooky. sorta or perhaps very creepy. at the time. but what was really going on from an energetic standpoint was very good.

i dont mention much as often about things other than staying with the topic of the bottom line. bliss and silence. but this was so strange i feel compelled to bring it up.

the power to shape this experince of healing came from a lightening bolt coming down into me. manifesting the experince of complete darkness and alien jelly fish looking beings sucking out whats in me into nothingness.

I remember that point of complete nothingness in my own journey, became the turnaround from “everything as a whole of my own shadow side” (pain body or whatever you wish to call it) merging (as a whole) in me into completeness. Often the vision, is preparing you for what is coming through the lived experience. When I say the “whole” it’s the whole painbody through all those incremental burn ups forming one big shift into completeness. The experience will often be reflected in life in some form so we let go deeper of control. At that level it’s about complete surrender. Even as many people believe they can surrender to the deepest part of their being, or the core of self, it’s often not until they reach it that they truly see how they feel facing it more directly to know. This is because it means letting go of everything you know as you know it and believed up to that point of self awareness. A very major shift in being and how you’ve been previously.

Your process has been the same for so long. The energetic process. This new cycle of growth changes everything, to open differently. And yes it’s all about equanimity, compassion, loving kindness, deeper levels of joy and peace.