View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 11:23 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Yea i know that but the way you spoke of it made it sound like that to me.

You can still talk about things that are negative and share info without letting it get you in a bad mood. You can even hang around with "negative" people and you can still be on high.

Even people who are not into spiritual stuff at all can relate when i say, have you ever noticed that what ever you worry about never happens or is never as bad as you thought it would have been if it does happen.

Why would you ask these questions? not being rude i just don't understand what you mean, and i don't think those things are intended to do those things. So i don't have anything to say here.

I agree that protests where people yell and fight each other an hold signs up is not helpful at the end of it they get beat up by police an go home and nothing changes. But with some one speaking out about corruption and stuff and exposing stuff his just providing the info, his not responsible for people to act those ways and not every one does.

Also i want to add that i have never really read anything about LOA, it's not something im super into as in the topic LOA, but i have manifested a lot of things, some things i have asked God for and they have came the very next day!! other times the things i asked for came and i missed them, i later realized daam thats what i asked to happen but at the time i didn't realize.

Other times i have manifested things within a couple of minutes or the same day, Just two examples: saying to someone im going to go buy a new pair of sun glasses then find an awesome pair on the ground as im walking to go get some, or wanting to go to some place i really like far away in the mountains then having someone ask me later that day if i want to go there with them, without me mentioning it. This makes me think that sometimes this manifesting stuff is our intuition knowing what is coming, by you wanting something it can sometimes be your intuition or guides letting you know whats comming.

Do not take this the wrong way but to reply requires me to repeat what i already said above.

May i suggest reading more about LOA. Abraham Hicks has got the right idea.

Also LOA and religion/faith are one in the same.