Thread: what is bliss?
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account
what is bliss?

bliss is an experience when the energies have become subtle enough to activate the human nervous system in a delightful way. The human nervous system and the brain have ways of making the body and mind feel joyful/love like a natural healthy intoxication.

based on my expereince it happens as the chakra system become open enough and clear enough to facilitate the expereince.. the chakras become integrated like i have heard. to me that seems to be the case.

everybody experiences bliss at times. and in the process it is experienced off and on. tell at some point it sticks. once it has stuck then its always there regardless of circumstances, emotions, or ideas of the mind. everything that once before would shut it down no longer has that power over it. the new ruler becomes the subtle energies that facilitate the bliss experience. in my experience everything dissolves into it. thoughts and emotions.

everything is the same. yet everything is different. its beyond the ideas, its beyond emotions, and its beyond circumstances. yet all things matter and are experienced. but all things can not and do not stop the bliss experience. being beyond the things one is more free to be oneself. the ideas such as what some see as political spiritual propaganda are easily seen for what they are in my expereince. those whom think that it happend for them because of any particular believed dogma seem to carry that on with them into the bliss experience. or maybe not. im not or never been into spirituality, religion, or anything of the sort, so i know nothing about that web. other than it has no validity in my experience. my opinion im sure is much different than somebody elses where spiritual/religious ideas played a role in their process. to each their own.

after bliss everything is working to be one. in my experience the bliss started in an area. then began to work its way throughout the body and mind. cell by cell. further clearing and growing of the chakra system. for me it started in the throat, heart, and crown. today it has engulfed most things up. but still some left to clear through. most of which being around my third eye and cells in that area. since that was my last chakra opening up and clearing.

the good news with bliss once it has become stuck into a persons expereince. its a hard, endless, working force. its non dual nature goes about its business regardless of what is. furthermore bliss is what everything is searching for. content and joy/love. once that is there without effort. life becomes much easier. maybe less drive it seems. simply because you become what you were searching for.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4