View Single Post
Old 22-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaga
This makes sense. Let me use a concrete example to make sure we are on the same page. I teach high school students who have been kicked out of their regular schools. There have been several occasions where a student won't do their work and after I prompt them to, they may reply "get out of my face" along with some more colorful words. To this I could think "wow this kid is a real jerk" - low vibration, or "this is another human being who is probably having a worse day than I am so I won't hold it against them" - high vibration.

Slaga--

Yes, it makes all kinds of sense to me. If you're a high school teacher, then you get that everything (all mass) can be seen as a wave form (or a particle). So, when they figure out the composition of stars, they pass light from the stars through a spectrograph. A slit focuses the light and divides it into the proportions of red-blue-(violet) that that light has. Then they can determine it is X percentage iron, Y percentage copper, etc.

But also the speed of the vibration is important--what the frequency of the High is, what the low is and how often it goes through the cycle in a period of time.

So we, as humans, composites of many other substances, and having a certain internal (soul) frequency, are unique as well.

I hear it when it's quiet at night and I'm winding down from the day, watching television. It's this high frequency "sound" that is always in the background of my hearing. It's been called the Universal Sound Current--because everyone has one.

Of course, that's only the vibration of us in this physical body. Presumably, the of us as a total--our Higher Self or whatever you want to call it--is higher. (I suppose it would be possible for that now to be true--but extremely unusual.)

I personally see and hear a lot of things--"thoughtform" clouds that seem to gather and flow out a "hole", beeps and Morse Code kiind of sounds that come when I'm quiet. So, this vibration thing really resonates (no pun intended) for me.

As to your students, you're absolutely right. Our temporary vibration changes all the time. When you're compassionate to those little jerks (haha), you're higher, and when you have no patience, well...a littler lower. But you also, I feel, have a normal vibrational range. We all do. And a uniqueness too, so that there may be someone else in the same ranges, but each is unique --like a snowflake, only more distinctly.

It all very wonderful, in my mind. Or maybe it's the wine!

Lora