View Single Post
Old 22-06-2013, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaga
Thanks for recommending this, interesting read. I'm a little fuzzy on that definition of love - what is exactly meant by "being in the same space", doesn't mean literally does it? Also I'd like to know what he means by vibration level - is this the same as level of awareness? It seems a common the he had is that we are all equal yet can have these different vibration levels at any time. I'd appreciate your clarification.

Slaga--

By his definition, love is just us interacting with each other (consciousness interacting with consciousness). It doesn't have to be "good" interaction--it's just that when we are in our expanded form, they tend to be pretty good anyway. But we can "interact" in the other two states as well.

In the "energy" phase he reckons that if you could quantify, we'd be 50% physical and 50% expanded, so we'd be able to interact as physical beings, but a little more stable emotionally. But the energy phase, by this definition. means that we are experiencing emotion. When consciousness is interacting in this middle phase, it results in emotion. In the more expanded form, it is "love". In most condensed form (human) it can be all over the place.

General, yes, vibrational level would be equivalent to one's awareness, because the higher our vibrational level, the more aware we could be. But we could chose to be in the contracted state as well even though we are high vibrational (like most spirit do to some extent--because they want to).

The book is only 25 pages long. Did I say that already? I'm so confused--it's been so long since I've been out here much.

Lora