View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Yes ... the same is said by Igor Kufayev as well in his video about energy ascent vs grace descent. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYZ64RgjRo

Again, so considerate of you - much appreciated – thank you!
Though I had seen that video before and had also posted it.
But Raja Choudhury’s expression: “to create the ground for consciousness” - seems so clear, like: “I know this, hey what could be simpler!”

There is this website I had been taking images from that ‘talk to me’ & now glancing through some parts - it talks quite a bit about Bindu:
https://perceivebelieve.tumblr.com/p...alchemy-qigong

So it got me thinking – except now I don’t know what to think ……..

It talks about the Kundalini Fire path and the Kulun Water path:
Quote:
In simple terms, Kunlun is described as the Downward Water Flow and Kundalini as the Upward Rising Fire. The path of Kunlun is one where the Water or Kunlun energy is brought down to the heart, automatically causing the fire from the root to rise, resulting in the merge of the two to result in alchemy at the level of the Inner Heart. This results in the generation of what one calls the ‘steam’ or a third magnetic potential, eventually leading to the Great Void (or the Great One – whatever you choose to call), initiated by a magnetic expansion. In terms of Chi, if you would describe Chi as electric, Kunlun energy can be termed magnetic. The other key difference between Kundalini [fire approach I mean; I am yet to find popularly available water approach to Kundalini except in Kashmiri Shaivite schools] and Kunlun is also their doing – burning in the first case, dissolving in the latter. Also, Fire is all about ascension, becoming the heaven; whereas water is all about bringing heaven down to earth, to the human. Are they eventually the same, may be, may be not, assuming there is indeed an eventuality and a common one.
So I guess, I’ll be mulling over this for a bit and then do what I do best – and enter into ‘not knowing’ - letting the 'Universe' show me, if it will.

Or maybe Shivani with her Yoga (union) has the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
About the palm chakra or energy zone ... intuitively it seems to be a portal for healing and yet someone in the know of these matters informed that the heat we feel at the palms is negativity or blockages being cleansed energetically!!

So maybe it’s both of these functions then?
Would not know the answer to that.
I would imagine that a healer would see all kinds of ailments in people’s energy fields.
How utterly distressing would that be, if one is an empath and not a healer.