View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 05:54 AM
John of God in Brazil

So I just had lunch today with a woman that stayed down there for 2 weeks...and wow!

Ah, 'something' is really going on down there...he sees 2000 people Mon, Wed and Fri, I think she said.

Now, she was pointed to by him and motioned to come to him where he
held her hand (later she was told, 'He never does this')...figures.. lol.
She is an amazing human being that just moved to my city and we
clicked immediately when she heard me speak somewhere...
(retired clinical psychologist, retired owner of a clinic in California that channels all sorts of
angels and ascended masters, esp Saint Germaine.. bla bla...)

Point is John of God!
Wow.

Anyone been down there?

I thought it was interesting they all dress in white...2000 of them...it makes it easier for the 'spirits' to see what the issue is to be healed.

Her experience is way too long to describe...but, WOW!

I didn't know he is like 'taken over' by different spirits...his appearance will
change with whom ever is 'in him' at the time....just a superficial thing I remember.
And there is a hospital right above the property, you know, 'there' just vibrating at a different level.

Chico Xavier was his friend...this, I didn't know...but figures.
In North Am...we know about him because of the movie 'Astral City: A Spiritual Journey'.

I'll say this...if I had a tumor...I'd be going down!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru