View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
I look forward to accessing the Akashic records involving me and sharing all manner of such things with you! Here are a couple animal stories for now:

About a year and a half ago, my qigong had been progressing and I felt quite in touch with subtle energy (Qi, as we call it in Qigong). Thus, I felt the beginning of access to new abilities such as telepathy. One evening there were a few deer near my house, as there are many in my neighborhood. I had been experimenting with approaching animals of the wild and trying not to scare them away. This time the deer started walking straight towards, me, slowly. It felt like a friendly encounter and I started to try to telepathically say hello, and if I recall, "I like/love you." I believe I experienced a bit of mental tension in trying to relay this message, and the tension may have startled the deer, because it ran away, not too fast though. Perhaps we'll meet again someday, or perhaps we already have.

Also, our family took in a cat, Mordechai, when my brother's then-girlfriend prompted the adoption by bringing the cat over to him at home. What a surprise. I love him very much. I used to be sad often as a teenager, and I found that when I cried strongly and for a long time, at those times Mordechai would be especially attentive to me and I could tell he was sympathetic by his expression. He would let me hold him for longer than usual, which was very comforting. (I am a person who loves hugs.) Now he lives with my mom, as my parents have separated, and I often call him on the phone and meow to him. He responds by rubbing the phone and nearby walls with his head as well as by getting generally excited. I often remark to my parents that someday Mordechai and I will explore the Spirit World together.

Glad to give you something to enjoy. You give me and us so much.

Justin

P.S. As far as the subtle energy goes, I seem to have lost most of my sense of it. I had gained more when I was practicing a certain standing type of qigong for a while, but my first qigong teacher, knowing my unique medical condition, thought that just for me, it could cause prolapse of the bladder. So I don't feel energy as much as I would like. My teacher maintains that it's not important, but I want to because it helps me feel spiritually connected and it just plain feels awesome. Could I ask you for a way to increase such sensory perception? Thanks!
The Akashic records are a profound learning tool. They directly connect you to the spirit of the being or essence of what you are reading about. Your own is thus your bible written by you, for you, in service to you, and accounts all your beautiful stories of your journey. You will be so fascinated by its contents that you will not want to put it down, and find that days, weeks or even months, in human time, have passed by since you picked it up.

I am touched through many emotions and with admiration for the bonding you have formed with your qigong companion, and the challenging circumstances that brought you together. I am also touched by your intentions towards the deer to which you relate your story. When communicating with animals as this, it is your intention that they read, rather than the words of language. You may wish to try projecting images from your mind that represent your intention towards it, as well as expand your emotional field to resonate the energy of your intent. You will also find lowering your eye level below that of the animal will cause it to become more inquisitive to you, or at least fear you less.

Similarly I enjoyed your story of Mordechai. This is surprising since cats tend to be self-serving animals opposed to other domestic pets. I have great affection for cats myself and can identify with your bond.

I understand your sense of disappointment in losing your sensitivities of expanded perception. In one sense, since you are clearly using a physical instrument for your sensory experiences and interactivity on the Earth, you will want to interface your spirit sensitivity with that of your physical senses. That is to say, rather than alienate your physical body to achieve some notion of spiritual advancement, actually invite in your spirit through your senses. Allow your spirit to draw in close into your energy field, that it may touch the world through your sense of sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell. Do not follow your learned mode of sensitivity as you have been taught from birth, for this is what limits you. This means, actually try to not just see colour, but hear it, taste it, feel it and smell it. Actually apply all senses and interlace and interchange them in ways you would not normally do. For instance, try to ‘see’ sounds, or try to smell a tree that you see half a mile away. Apply your senses in ways not taught to you. Exercising your sensitivity in this way will actually invoke and stimulate your intuitive and psychic abilities through those senses.

Another exercise I can describe to aid you is to sit and focus on one singular conscious living organic subject. Such as a flower, a fish or a spider. Something small and simple which does not have complex thought processes. Sit in a form of extreme relaxation and let go of your human persona. Let go of all of your human thoughts and shut everything out but that flower, that fish or spider. What you want to do is visualize yourself as part of the consciousness of that subject. You want to see what it sees. You want to hear what it hears, taste what it tastes, feel how it feels and smell what it can smell. You want to think yourself as flower, as fish, or as spider. You want to become that. You are that.

Practice this as I have described and soon your sensitivity, concentration and perception will evolve.

Good day to you friend.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸