View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 12:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
1, with your permission, can I observe your energetic fields/spiritual body’s to get a idea of what and who these things are to gather enough information on weather or not I can help or not?

2, I heard what must have been your call because I had set up a system which listens to any thoughts broadcasted by humans which are of a low or unstable frequency which indicates someone in distress and also placed a few energy antennas around the planet to also begin to build a picture of where entities are most commonly attacking humans. So yes there is at least 1 person on this planet actively listening for calls for help but I don’t receive all calls that are made nor do I act immediately on the call and not do I step in and interfere.

3, how do they create electric shocks? I have never heard of this before but if they are somehow focusing a huge amount of energy at one point then some how releasing it into the physical world, if one was to instantly drain that energy or move it away and then use that energy yourself it could be quite handy. But that’s on theory *inserts quote: don’t try this at home*

You have my permission. Please tell me what you find out. Thank you.