View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 09:05 PM
spiritualized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
spiritualized... My suggestion is to get in touch with your spirit guides, if you aren't already. Whether you consider their assistance outside or inside is a personal view. Through high level of communication with them you may get the sense of direction you seem to be looking for... and so much more.

Xan

I've tried & practised to. Have seen & worked with a number of psychics. I get some intuitive stuff sometimes. Honestly though; I don't know with it all. Yes I believe that I have spirit guides. I also feel very close with my Grandmother who passed away some 14 years ago. But I feel that I don't have a definitely tangible contact with my spirit guides, in the sense of very clear guidance & messages. I do get a lot of synchronistic stuff, & stuff at intuitive/feeling levels.

It is like there is a load of stuff in the background or blocked. Maybe in part it's the medication that I'm on? Or a result of life experiences? I'm unsure.

There is this whole question of what is best to focus on & practise. I'm open to things, but nor am I new to the areas of spirituality. It's very hard to put certain things into words.