View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
How do you deal with Evil in your life? Is there such a thing as Holy Anger and Enlightened Justice? Exactly how do you deal with people who are are bad/wicked/evil? And what is the ideal punishment for such actions deemed as bad or evil?

Do not choose to see anyone as evil. Do not choose to see anything as evil. To deal with bad and see them as bad to feed into that energy. It be better to put forth LIGHT and possitive thoughts to even the worst of societies beings. We fail at times to remember we all have that good and bad side to us. We are all man and in that I feel we are all capable of doing great good or great harm.

There is no ideal punishement as I do not feel the the final judgements and really healing is done til one transcends from the physical. Society sets forth ground rules and rules to keep the masses organized and that is a possitive thing. When one goes bad that might simply be sadly at times the lessons that Soul had to learn.

I deal at times with one's that NO one in socieity would ever want to be near and I have found that HUMAN side of them. It is there in even the darkest of one's that side that is Light that holds the ablity to be kind on some level.

(I know Evil is a strong word. And you may not believe in it's existence. For the purpose of Philosophical Conversation I suggest you dismiss the label entirely and replace it with Bad or Wicked or etc.)

Strong words and words of great power be Good and Evil. Words put forth to bring at times home a point. Does pure and true Evil exist that comes down to what one would maybe define as such. Having worked with some very dark energies and Spirits I would say that a deep level of bad exists yes, but too they go forth to the Light in a crossing. I have yet to see the fires that some say burn for some. So in that I would say the darkest place of Evil be in the brains of man that can concieve that place. There to me can not be Light without the Dark what we seek or should seek more is the balance in both.

Lynn