View Single Post
Old 15-11-2018, 04:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
Hello there,

From my experience there is always a thought involved with any type of feeling or emotion because all emotion is actually energy in motion (emotion) and thoughts are actually energy as well.

So if you go deep enough into your own levels of your own empathy you will be able to feel the energy deep enough to read the frequency it holds. This means that you'll be able hear a key phrase or word that the emotion is holding by reading the energy signature just by intuitively empathizing with it.

It's like being able to feel someone elses emotion while you're in a dark room, although it would help better if you know the person, especially if that person is you. Context clues also help to question what you are doing when you feel these emotions, what is happening around you, what are the circumstances, etc. to determine what the origin of these thought-emotions could be.

They may not be you at all, however they are yours if you attach to them.

What works for me is getting into a white pillar of light with a violet flame surrounding my body and then getting into the heart center and feeling everything from there. You can allow the violet flame to do a heart chakra clearing to clear the energetic density stuck on your chest from there as well. Your heart chakra is the most powerful energy center you have and is the most conscious. Having that space clear will help you to figure it out.

~Blessings
I agree, thoughts are always linked to emotions.

If a word/ or thought hasn't surfaced, it's cause of the density of the thought and probably cause one hasn't dug deep enough for the empathy to find its way intuitively to the surface.

I agree as well, that the heart chakra is one of our strongest centers. The seat/center for understanding.