View Single Post
Old 20-02-2020, 12:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
If I get annoyed by my lack of freedom and confront them, they will usually overpower me, and, being unable to see them, there's not much that I can do to repel them and enjoy my experience.
The overpowering is your own freedom being experienced by you, experienced by you, through your resistance towards who you truely are.

That is why there is a radio, tv and mirror. To remind you, that you are experiencing your own true nature of being. That you have got nothing to fear from yourself. Except the perspective of yourself which causes you to feel the fear, as one looks at oneself. Which is the resistance itself, as a self contradictory perspective, which doesn't allow your greater allowed realisation of who you truely are. Being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and unconditionally worthy and freely, here and now. As your natural and effortless ability of greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

And the being that went away, just came to see, if you received the message. It is you. Who came to yourself. To remind you of your own true nature of being. That you seemingly thought you made it up. But you are far greater than you have ever been capable of allowing your greater allowed realisation of it, and so it shall be evermore. As you come to a greater allowed realisation, ongoingly, evermore here and now, as you are being and becoming evermore here and now, all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and freely here and now. That is your unconditional worthiness to be do or have anything you so desire. As you will always come to a greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now.