View Single Post
Old 16-02-2020, 08:47 AM
Master
And so the foundation of everything that I am about, is my connection to Source Energy.
And meditation is the path towards that, realisation of my connection to Source Energy.
From within and so too from without.

As I enjoy the feeling of non-thought, the good feeling vibration, energy of my inner being, of who I really am, as a consciousness, a vibrational non-physical energy motional state of being. It is like dipping in an ocean of well-being of source energy, and revelling in that. Relaxing into that of who I truely am being and becoming evermore here and now. As a fully allowed to be in alignment and flow extension of Source of me.

Thoughts turn to things. Thoughts turn to things. Thoughts turn to things. But before thoughts turn to things, vibration must turn to thoughts. So start with the enjoyment of the vibration. And find the non-resistant vibration, the good feeling, from within, and so to it shall turn to thoughts, and thus to things.

If the vibration is sometimes resistant and sometimes non-resistant, that is not pure. And the foundation thus is not stable. And the building cannot be tended to enough, in order to yield pleasing results. As this thought turns to unpleasing things, which then you have to focus in order to change thought. And so there is an effort factor that backfires.

Rather be in unconditional alignment. Meditate to allow unconditional good feeling pure positive energy in motion. And then allow. And to enjoy that is to allow it. And it thus will turn to a pleasing thought. And those pleasing thoughts and inspirations/impulses will continue to come, as you continue to allow. Unconditional joy. And thus it will all turn into things. Easily, effortlessly, enjoyably, allowedly.