View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Altair

I personally would like to try the ouija board once again. I used to own one when I was a teenager, but due to experiencing a poltergeist, my family didn't want it in the house. The poltergeist only affected my room and it stayed around for only a month. Eventually, I think it got bored and went away. It would do knocking noises around my room-- first starting at the door then go around to my bed on the other side and then go backwards. It would also do the musical scale with the banging noises by first tapping lightly and than increasing the tapping noises so they start to sound louder and louder. Once it was loud, it would then reverse the knocking and go back down to lighter taps. One night it did a scratching noise on my rug under one of my dressers and the next day I used a flashlight under the dresser to see what happened and you can see markings in the rug of a distorted, long fingered hand. My cat definitely knew something was there. He would sit at the end of my bed and stare to the side of the room where all the knocking and tapping noises were. I always felt a bit secured with my cat there. I was more or less grateful that my cat knew something odd was there and it wasn't just my imagination.

There were other incidents that I don't want to mention on here, but thankfully my mom and friends believe me. But my father and brother would say it was the house settling or maybe air in the pipes.

I just want to try the ouija board again because I have serious questions that I want to ask the spirits. The only reason why I believe there was a poltergeist when I was younger was because the first time we did it in the house, we screamed when it moved and ran out of the room without properly saying goodbye to it. I know the board can be dangerous, but I have read that as long as you take the precautions and respect the spirits, you will be okay. Well, so far, I have been trying out my new board and it just does not move. I wonder if it is because I am older now.