View Single Post
Old 21-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
SMILES Morpheus..SMILES...you will know in the end won't you.

However, unlike yourself, I know at this very moment, because as I have said I have been privileged to some sights & information, that would blow your mind & completely shater your faith in your good book for ever more.
Regards..Neil...SMILES.

ANYTHING outside of Jehovah God and Jesus, which goes against the "GOOD BOOK", is of the very one you refuse to believe exist ,"falling angels", or shell I say satan and his demons! Jehovah's word says ,(2Cor. 4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them). that fallen angel, has you believing you have some "insight" on the truth.

now I understand why you refuse to believe the scriptures. I would like to know, if you claim to be a "Christian?" reason for asking, if you know something we don't. then it's your obligation to teach us and show us how you got that information. so that I especially can do some research. because I'm NOT so haughty that I don't want the truth. but it's GOT to be Jehovah God and Jesus words. peace