Thread: I'm curious
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Master

Imagine it happening and focus on the image. Your body will shortly change into thinking this is happening, putting you in the position to make it actually happen (setting it up for it and then doing it.) Sometimes the image is powerful enough to let out a few sparks itself. My sister meditates on controlling the electricity in her body, and I have created sparks myself and charged my phone, as well as uncharging it if I wish to (sometimes the screen freezes so I take out the energy and it dies, then I put it back in to make it work again..)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/