View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am going to go out on a limb here...and I may fall off, but this is just boiling inside me:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...sion-told.html

The Swamiji that I knew and loved would never have done this! Never!

I never knew/met Swami Akhandananda, so maybe he may have done those terrible things...but to associate Swami Satyananda with being a pedophile... NEVER! He was the meekest, humblest and wisest man I ever met and I cannot believe he would even have that capability!

Do you know what I think? I think that certain people were against the Swami, what he taught and believed in, so they couldn't find any other way to discredit him, but to make up such perverse LIES and collusion is a very powerful thing... especially in the eyes of the law.

Have one person say: "Swamiji raped me" and justice would demand evidence..have two or more disgruntled ashramites who have been secretly meeting in private to "get their stories straight" say "I was there to witness this and he also did that to me TOO" and suddenly, the justice system will take it more seriously and before long, the Swami's reputation is ruined..He faces criminal charges and then disappears off the face of the planet...mission accomplished!

I have also noticed similar things happening with disgruntled employees after they get fired...they find others who have been fired...have meetings to "get their stories straight" and collude to bring down the boss and his business by making false accusations. I mean, Blind Freddy can SEE this is what is happening, but nothing can be said because there is no proof... because the word of half a dozen people who ACT as one, is stronger than the word of any single individual and that is what they use and hope for.

/rant

The ones alleging the misconduct report that other people were present, in the same room, and witnessed it. People who lie abut these things wouldn't make up stories of several witnesses, some of whom were complicit, in this way because such witnesses would discredit the lie, have alibis, etc. This is why the allegations seem credible to me.