Thread: Rev 16
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Who do you think will do the counting neil

Sky..hi.

I do hope the above is humor, in some form. .

I can tell you though, that the bible says that there are,very many mansions in the fathers heavenly kingdom...
And my understanding of how large the entire universe is.....has me believing that the fathers entire heavenly kingdom could be so very damn large, so large that It could house every person ever born unto this earth. .... roughly this many was an estimate ↓↓
----------------------------------
As of 2015, Haub estimates that a total of 108.2 billion people*have ever been born in the history of the world.Oct 14, 2015
----------------------------------
But my understanding is that there have been many many more that have lived on this earth than 108.2 billion. ..

then you could think about how many more planets with sentient beings on them exists...because science estimates this↓↓
------------------------------
All in all, Hubble reveals an estimated*100 billion galaxies*in the universe or so, but this number is likely to increase to about 200 billion as telescope technology in space improves, Livio said.Apr 1, 2014
-----------------------------
So imagine if there was lets say, one planet in each of the possible 100 or200 billion galaxies that had sentient life on them.
And I would think that they are all under the same one and only loving gods governing law, and that all of the people on all of those those other planets would all be allowed entrance into the heavenly fathers kingdom of many mansions, once those persons have been made divine, by the christing holy spiritual essence of our heavenly father.

The thought of someone believing that only 144, 000 people would be allowed entrance into the kingdom has me smiling in disbelief.

The universe is so vast, that god could create his heavenly mansions so vast in area, that it could house billions upon billions upon billions of persons. Across untold billions of light years of unbelievably wondrously beautiful lands in the one kingdom of love, and all so very incredibly abundant.

"""HOW CLOSED AND SMALL MINDED, THAT SO MANY CHRISTIAN PEOPLE CAN BE"""

Ps when I read rev 14:3 the entire verse speaks in the past tense. ..and that would indicate to me that the 144, 000 have allready be taken from earth 2000 years ago.

So does that mean that "Kjw47" is there for, not going to be allowed to live in the heavenly fathers kingdom... ever.

Or is "kjw47" and All other Christians possibly lucky enough to be so very wrong in there beliefs, and there for be allowed to live there in after all.

THE MIND ABSOLUTELY BOGGLES.