View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 04:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hey Angelic star, i missed your super big post.. this thread was about our sun signs thats why i talked about how awesome Scorpio is, if it was about moon signs i would of said how awesome Taurus is, i know theres more to our charts then just our sun signs... sorry if you didn't like the pictures i posted, heres one you might like then? i think its funny anyway.

Hi Nature grows,

Sorry I didn't see your pictures until I had already posted my post. My post was not in reference to anyone else's post. I have seen your post later and it's quite awesome and inspiring. The pictures you have posted are great, though I think it is something commonly heard about Scorpios, and it never ceases to inspire. The eagle and phoenix part was not about what you have said. That is commonly said everywhere.
To be honest, I kind of feel frustrated with sun signs and astrology at times. Because yes it does point out truth in many different ways and the concept does feel to click somewhere, but somewhere it still does feel amiss. I have met many different people from the same sign, and really I cannot say we are all that unique. Some prominent traits play out for everyone according to their sun sign, but I don't think a person who is born on the same day as me, will have the exact same traits and life as me. They might indeed be very dissimilar from me despite their sun sign. Now somethings might match, but perhaps there will be more similarities for me and someone else, born in a different month.
What we are expressing on this forum, might be better expressed by a more evolved person. I don't claim to know the truth but from some of my own experiences, when we decide to not look at sun signs, everyone of us, regardless of our chosen differences will meet at a common point. Everyone is capable of understanding the essentials of anything. Fundamentally we are all similar in so many ways. I feel I would be lying if I say I know everything about someone, when in truth I do not know myself all to well, and neither does the other person know themselves. Aren't we all constantly learning. I would be limiting myself if I look at my sun sign so much and attach my sense of identity to it. If someone wants to do it, they are free to have their views, but I don't feel I want to look at my sun sign anymore. It's boring and it's also frustrating and very general. We are looking for conflict because we ourselves are conflicted and chosing differences is the best way to express it.
I think spiritually we can all take rebirth, and we can all rise from ashes. The spirit is capable of wonderful things. Whether it be simply one aspect of our lives, or multiple aspects I feel, we can all see ourselves reflected in one another. The "I' that most of identify with dissolves into something a lot more .Who said we have to be just one way to catch someone's fancy.
Isn't it said that spirit is capable of transforming anything into some much bigger than it self. We can all experience being the phoenix and in the spiritual sense most of might already have experienced it.
In any case coming back to sun signs, Scorpio is super awesome :) They are great fantastic, very bright people and their poison is deadly
I like your pictures very much, thanks for sharing ^-^