View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Master
A light worker once told me my son was a fairy in his previous life. Fast forward many years. It was my daughter that connected well with the fairies. She interacted with them for many years. My son had zero interest in fairies. He said they were too small, voices too soft, and too girlie. One day my daughter said that her fairy friend is singing for her. I didn't believe her so I was so surprised when I heard one of the fairies sing with a beautiful ethereal voice. Watch your 7 year old. Does your child speak or interact with pixies or show interest in many things pixies? Take readings with a grain of salt unless you see otherwise.

A friend said that my son's totem is a fox. I didn't believe her until watching him grow over the years, he would pick every project that he can involving red foxes. Even last week, he painted a red fox symbol on a rock in his day camp. It's a fun work in progress watching your child grow physically, mentally, spiritually, and see their personalities evolve. I learned not to judge, disprove them when they tell me of magical events occurring around them.