View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 11:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by susovan
You may be right. But then again, the healers claim that the energy goes where it's needed to go. Now, right before my eyes, there're clearly places I can see which deserves the energy, but then why, despite all the healings, I don't see any improvement?

If they'd have truly raised my vibration (whatever they mean), why am I still angry and trapped and living a life I don't deserve? Shouldn't it be so that my life is fulfilling and joyous, and living it wouldn't feel like a hard journey? And just as a side effect of that, the problems with job and love would've been automatically solved? I know for sure that increasing vibration makes a person happier by raising their energy level.

Also what's up with that saying that "I'm sending you energy to your heart chakra"? I had lot of people having done that to me, then why is my heart not doing well? Having problems with job and love are just part of the equation. If they'd have truly healed my chakras, why'd I be still heartbroken, and disapppointed, for any reason whatsoever? I know the source of my unhappiness, hence heartbreak and stress is equivalent to certain material things in life.

In the end I found... that I was doing a *lot* of things I really really really didn't want to be doing. They didn't suit me at all. But to discover that, someone had to pull the rewards for that behavior out from under my feet so to speak. I woulda just kept going with it if I coulda got the rewards I know I 'deserved' and was supposed to get... but the retraction of the rewards forced me to reevaluate whether i really liked the contract I was signing to get them.

It is still not a fun position to be in however.