View Single Post
Old 17-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
He keeps saying that if I act like I already have the job or I keep saying I have it or keeping positive about it that I will get it. I guess this is like an affirmation. He keeps saying stuff like "I can't wait until we move there it's going to be great!" I just want to know how effective this is.

There are so many books and lines of thinking about how 'easy' this manifesting thing is .... currently I am not a believer, sorry ... I know you will get better answers, more positive ones, especially from Miss H.

curious though ...... you said " I did apply to a job that my husband really likes because it's in an area that my husband would like to move to. " .......

who is the job for ? you or him ? and if it is in an area that he would like to move to, my question would be .... then why doesn't he get a job in that area and then you find something there after he does ? sorry to distract from your original question, but you need to find something you like for you....

maybe that is why you aren't having any luck with this particular job, it isn't the one you are meant to have.

I wish you all the best in finding a job, that makes you and your husband happy !

Adrienne