View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi, i haven't readed any other post than the first one yet, (and kinda late in the evening) so here is my answer:

Quote:
We're talking about beings that are possibly thousands of years old,

Timeless, so to say, not bound by it and thus ageless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
To say ''I am an incarnated angel who came here to help people'' is like saying ''bow to my superior knowledge, mortals. For I know more than you do, and I am the key to your advancement''

From who does this 'incarnated' come from ?

Quote:
which seems like an ego problem to me.

Your own ego, if you would see it so. (read ego interpretation of it (at least in the art how the previous quote was written) - no offense)

Quote:
By no means do I wish to offend anyone with this, but I'm only saying what I think. If there's anyone who can prove me wrong or attempt to help me comming to a better understandment about incarnated angels, be my guest.

The essence of each being on Earth is angel-like (read same as). But it must not automatically mean that Angel-like = Incarnated.

This identification acceptance is the beginning of the end of the Tyrannic ego-thoughts.

Quote:
Though know it won't be easy... I am someone who is very dedicated to what I think and feel.

Are you identified with your thoughts and feelings ? Go deeper, find yourself. It is even beyond the Mind.