View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 08:24 PM
Master
Baile-
Not necessarily. Earth Angels could just be very good people who are drawn to a life of charity and good deeds like I said.

But being "good" "kind" "patient" "nice" doesn't make someone evolved. Someone could be very kind but unevolved which means "untested" either because they have not chosen a certain curriculum as of yet, or will never go through that.

A highly evolved soul has had experiences where they have reached a greater level of consciousness.

I would say someone like Mother Teresa or MLK were very evolved, old souls.

But then again some people are old souls and they are not good at all. Some of them have lost a lot of their goodness. You have to remember that unless God has given us complete free will to go ANYWAY route we desire then there isn't any free will.

There are those who let's say for an extreme example murder someone and regress dramatically. And they might take an incarnation to correct this and evolve out of this, a sorta paying debt lifetime. But someone could also murder someone and not only regress but take incarnation to continue to do awful things and eventually they would "exhaust" the chances at redemption. I would say these kinds of souls are truly condemned but they are so few in between.

But there could be a soul who is very kind, good, and progressing but not very evolved in the sense that they haven't experienced different things yet to form their whole personality.