View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 12:59 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate

The food inside you weighs you down and lowers your vibrational state, and your body is focused on digestion rather than anything else.

I actually experience this sometimes. It is most likely to happen when I have not got as firm a focus on a particular vibrational state....and it's there but slightly fragile....like a radio dial which has the frequency and is receiving the 'station' but it's not quite at the right tuning....

So then as soon as I've eaten, I feel something go completely out of focus. Even when I have eaten good food and vegan food.

Now I love food, and am not condoning anyone being faddy about eating for the sake of any spiritual practice because we need to keep strong and healthy. But yes it's true. Immediately or even soon after eating focus and frequency can drop to a more 'solid' level. Because the main focus has to be in our bodies at those times and that is quite natural.
Now if I'm on a strong high frequency anyway that not much can shift, it won't have that effect.
But it is much better not to try to do astral work after eating. Apart from anything else it can make you get indigestion.