View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Master
Card Reading becomes Ocean Drum reading

Had the oddest thing happen a few days ago.
I had offered to do a card reading for someone, so I was prepping myself to do the reading.
I had to go upstairs to get my Lenormand cards and suddenly my shamanic instruments were calling out. I sensed that I had to do a ocean drum session before doing the card reading. Huh? I felt that a lot of info would come up from the ocean drum session. I was surprised. I know I can get a lot of information about someone while doing sound healing sessions, but I have never had my instruments call out to do a reading when I'm not doing sound healing.

Anyway, I did follow my intuition and the information I got from the ocean drum was astounding. I did the card reading afterwards and a lot of things were confirmed.

The info from the drum I get from the way I move it. Some people need it to be loud, need the sound of big, crashing waves as if that sound can get things out of their system.
So the way I have to move it, the way my body moves with it, tells me a lot.
Also this time the drum got pushed up when I focused on her question.
Normally I hold it at waist height, now it ended up chest height. And it really was pushed up. If I moved it down whilst focusing on the question, it would move up by itself again.
That was a first for me!

I was really amazed what I could read from the ocean drum (not telling personal details here, just general info).

But what a wonderful experience! The ocean drum is my most favourite shamanic instrument :)