View Single Post
Old 24-03-2019, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I am going to be honest, all he needs are these few words. I am always here if you want to talk about anything. No advice etc until he has given you the green light and honestly if he needs to talk he will. Capricorn's are interesting like this, they are kind and warm and funny, oh and yes stubborn. Yet, they need to be given the space to feel as if they are making the move, they are initiating the help.

Of course his ascendant etc, will also play into this, yet Capricorn boys want to be resilient, they want to be relied on mostly, rather than rely on others. It's also a core trait with a Cappy, they sometimes need help, yet they don't want to be seen to need that help.

Internally he may struggle with his grief, yet his main needs will always be knowing that if he really needs to talk to someone you will be there.
Thank you for that info!
I think you're spot on when it comes to asking for and accepting help.
So in a way like turning it around that I need to know a bit more to feel good, making it about me and not him?
You know that what you explain about them and help is the typical way men in general are with that? Difficulty and feeling emasculated when they ask for help, advice, directions etc.
So this is maybe enhanced in Capri males?
Pfff... why are men so difficult!? Kind of funny that normally they're quite direct, not subtle, unlike women, but when it comes to these things it's the other way around?

Anywho, thank you! Food for thought.