View Single Post
Old 24-03-2019, 07:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
My son's a Capri, moon Gemini, and going through a difficult time. I don't know how to be able to help him. He doesn't open up, not able to let out and work through his emotions and feelings in a healthy way.
If you want to talk to him, it easily feels like (s)mothering to him, and being typical Capri, he'll get very stubborn if you do, withdraws even more. If you keep trying, he'll get PO.

I just read that Gemini moon also isn't great at dealing with and expressing emotions. Great!

How can you deal with that better? Support him, maybe get him to open up a bit more? How can you do that without rattling his Capri-cage?
He's an adult btw, 28.

I am going to be honest, all he needs are these few words. I am always here if you want to talk about anything. No advice etc until he has given you the green light and honestly if he needs to talk he will. Capricorn's are interesting like this, they are kind and warm and funny, oh and yes stubborn. Yet, they need to be given the space to feel as if they are making the move, they are initiating the help.

Of course his ascendant etc, will also play into this, yet Capricorn boys want to be resilient, they want to be relied on mostly, rather than rely on others. It's also a core trait with a Cappy, they sometimes need help, yet they don't want to be seen to need that help.

Internally he may struggle with his grief, yet his main needs will always be knowing that if he really needs to talk to someone you will be there.