View Single Post
Old 14-10-2011, 06:05 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgana Rose
there were no triggers at a young age so i'm not sure where it is coming from iolite.
and to silent whisperer it is both really that i'm afraid of, the physical sensations and the unknown of what really lies beyond even though i have faith in what lies beyond... quite confusing i know...

Yes I thought you might say this...I too had this fear..its like the fear of the transition of death...letting go entering the beyond....In many instances that space can connect to how people die, witnessing and taking in that space into our own perceptions of what death feels like, might be like...Death itself I suppose is quite simple, in that the body shuts down, the heart stops and the spirit leaves the body. Sometimes the focus on the lead up to death can be quite haunting to the actual death experience itself. When you see, hear, witness stories of others who perhaps had a traumatic time leading to their death it would feel like death is connected to that experience..but it is not..I have been shown what it feels like to have the heart stop when I thought I was going to die..I remember saying. Is that it..is that what it feels like..my heart went beat beat beat...stop..and their reply was..that is it...that is how it feels...having faith in the beyond can still activate that space of having some fear in the *not knowing of what is in that beyond" Perhaps sharing with others understanding of the other side...the light..might help you gain some confidence that it will be a good place to be...with that faith as well..