View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Master
I am a cusp born Cancer and I do exhibit Gemini traits as well as Cancer traits.
I think I get along with everyone, however, I do seem to attract certain sun signs to me all the time.
some of my best friends have been Scorpios, and I've had 2 long term mates - my first adult boyfriend and my husband, both Sagittarius, birthday within 2 days of each other (different years though, my first adult BF is 4 years older than DH, and 6 years older than me).

there are some signs I have little to no interaction with, and some I just seem to attract in groves - Scorpions, fellow Cancers, Pieces, Gemini & Taurus.

although my Sagittarius guys were both very dominant, we managed to make it work because I need someone to push me into life sometimes. both of them offered me that. My old BF and I did a lot of adventuring together, and my DH and I are more homebody, but we do share a lot of things that aren't as conventional as other couples. We do have a lot of commonalities even though we're supposed to clash (and we do at times). I balance it all out with my Scorpio friends and use my Gemini traits when they need to be called into play.