Thread: necromancy
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Shivatar, you gave me good laugh. Love it!

Gracey, I've been thinking long and hard how to put this into words that would benefit you, and I, us both. Especially since English is far from my mother-tongue. Words can be deceiving so forgive me if I manage to say something silly. This is my best try with all respect.

If one claim ones faith, and owns ones choices, past, present and future, taking all responsibilities of ones deeds and thoughts, there is little left for the entities to offer you. If one finds a place without want, without tension of thought and of heart and acts from that place, there is little for the entities to offer. If one lives from freedom of choice and gives that same freedom to others, there is little for the entities to offer or tempt you with.

You clearly are a woman of faith. If you have the courage to stay honest to yourself you will find your way on your new path. Truthful heart finds sincere help and honest answers in times of need. We are all seekers on our winding paths. Sometimes we go astray to see the light, and those are the moments when we truly learn.