Thread: god wo/man
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
I don't think you can look for God on level of genders, look on some other level, look beyond that.
Greetings.

I like to think of it all this way. What God looks like to the individual votary, is only a singular representation of that divine multitudinous effulgence.

How I am perceived by others on the superficial level, relates to who I am, but it is not who I am in totality.

If people see me, they can see I am of female gender, about 5ft 6 inches, light brown hair, green eyes, olive skin, medium build...they can see all that, but it is not who I am inside...once they get to know me.

Yet, knowing my personality...knowing my thoughts, dreams and my heart and going beyond what I look like superficially, doesn't mean that I am still not female, 5' 6" with light brown hair, green eyes, olive skin, medium build.

It's how I explain worshiping the form of a God with all those attributes, as my avatar portrays to represent the totally formless energy behind it.