View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icrics
Doesn't sound nice

How you see, these tests helps you? Do you hear, feel or see telepathically us when we are doing your tests? Have you got some good proofs about these speaking people you hear? Do you know, what they look like or can you talk to them back?

I have had telepathic experienses from the childhood. I have seen, felt and heard at the same time often. I have sometimes encountered negative entities, but I have never experienced so hostile voices or entities, what you are facing. Nowadays I have managed to protect myself mentally and physically by training a lot about protection and it helps to deal many negative persons in real live and spirits/etc too. But I bet, you have already tried many ways to protect yourself.

I hope you will find a way to resolve your issue.
Quote:
How you see, these tests helps you?
Because they may confirm my theory, which says that I am a "telepathic person", who involuntarily projects his thoughts in the whole world. One other thing I am thinking of doing is traveling in the world (after some new consultation of medic(s)), and see if there is any change in these mysterious, "torturing" (female) voices, which, in my opinion, would seem to originate from my country (Belgium, they don't have a Thai accent ...). That could provide some good evidence too.
Quote:
Do you know, what they look like or can you talk to them back?
I don't know what they look like, I don't see them, but I can talk back to them, and I often do.