View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 08:21 PM
Master
Haha, oh human ego.... I got Generator, and all of a sudden I am not so interested at all any more

I can't help it, but that just doesnt fit with me, ego or not.

I have read the first introductory pages now. One of the things I am not so fond of in all of the 'set charachteristics' ideologies/theories including horoscopes and definitions of indigo/asperger/incarnated angels etc - is it's element of 'unchangeable'. In the Human Development structure the mass of people of a generator - working - type, and the higher levels of initiators and finally 'reflektors' who are objective and can see the bigger picture, also mirrors the - sorry for the red flag here - the fascist idea of how some humans are 'hands' others 'the brain' and therefore there were organically given leaders that the workers should not question or seek to replace. Nasty business, that.

Had I noticed this, if I had gotten 'Reflector'? Cant say, possibly not. So I'm glad I didn't.

It was also a bit too technical and logical, if there is one thing I've learnt about understanding anything of the Universe and our place in it - it's that it's undescribeble. Attempts to curl up in math and complicated systems just end up describing what can be described in a breath and a movement of the hand; it is.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3