View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 11:34 PM
Master
Am I trying too hard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
Well, I get that the feeling is the most important part. It's just that i don't have the feeling i am looking for is the problem. However, here's something that had dawned on me about a month or two ago:

I'll just use height as an example of this but let's say if I affirm to myself that I am 5'5, there is no emotional response from my inner being regarding that statement, and if there is it's not a very positive one. Why? Because my inner consciousness feels it's not true or notices that I am the opposite of that, that I am 5'11, and has a negative response to that.

So the same would apply if i would just think from the perspective of already having what I want.

This may be my issue:
I really want this thing so I would like to get into vibrational alignment with it... to experience the vibrational version of it because i know it will feel amazing and that i would love to experience the vibrational version of this desire. How do I do that? Oh, by focusing my mind and attention on it already existing in the vibrational version of my existence... that being because this desire exists there... so i should be happy with the fact that it exists now. But how do I do that? I don't know how to do that! This means it'll be a long time before i can vibrationally sense it! I can't feel it! I can't vibrationally sense it and there is no way for me to do so!

And this is where all the frustration comes in.

What has dawned on me now is that it may be that I should just think from the position of already having it and just be okay with no feelings regarding that vision as i want.

Could it be that i'm applying so much effort that that is why i don't feel the vibrational experience that i am seeking?

Oh, and there is also this:
Abraham/Ether would say i should relax. But to hear that advise strikes a negative response from me because i really want to feel this. I want to experience this ASAP! In a way, I don't have time to relax!

I know there has to be a way for me to feel the vibrational essence of it. There just has to. Find it is the goal.

TheDivineOne,

I appreciate and share your frustration. To your succinct question: "Could it be that i'm applying so much effort that that is why i don't feel the vibrational experience that i am seeking?"....I offer the following response:

IMO, You don't feel the vibrational experience you are seeking due to the effort you're applying....you believe the vibrational experience you are seeking does not exist to be felt, in the 1st place, for you....hence, the frustrating attempts to "overcome the negative perspective".

To your succinct path forward toward the goal, "I know there has to be a way for me to feel the vibrational essence of it. There just has to. Find it is the goal." .....I say that:

There actually is a way to reach the goal. And that is by acknowledging that the goal is reachable by your subconscious alignment with it....

From the 1st reference (page 25), I believe the following "mirror" analogy could be very helpful:

"If you are looking in a mirror and you see your face with a frown on it, you know that you don't go over to the mirror and try to force the reflection to smile. You know that if you want to see the reflection smile...you must smile first. There is no way to change the reflection without you smiling first, but you can also conversely understand that when you decide to smile... the reflection has no choice but to return the smile, because it doesn't have a mind of its own. So the idea to understand is that physical reality very much is really like a mirror; it will not change until you do first, but if you do...it has no choice but to follow suit because it is only a reflection of what you have put out."

As to the difficulty of Receiving the Reality you desire, I believe the "radio" analogy in the 2nd reference, can be even more helpful:

A radio does not have to create the program it wishes to hear. It merely needs to receive an already-existing program. And it makes itself an effective receiver by matching frequencies, synchronizing frequencies - creating a similarity of vibrations - with the program it wishes to receive. Likewise, you don't have to create the reality you desire, because it already exists - among the infinite probable realities all simultaneously co-existing. All you have to do is make yourself an effective "antenna", so that by similarity of vibrations, you can receive that reality. And this makes it physiologically "real" for you. First, you have to be that vibration. Then, you automatically receive that reality. You must "see" the reality you prefer as now existing in the moment. Then, it will become tangible in your outer reality. A radio uses a channel tuner to select & receive any one particular station - out of all the programs that are simultaneously existing all around the radio. Likewise, there are infinite probable realities that we could "receive" and experience at any moment. How do we select which one of these we wish to "pull" to the foreground to experience ?

We select and receive specific "versions" of reality by our beliefs.
We select and receive by our 100% trust in "what we know is so".

Otherwise, what would be the value in even beginning a journey toward any goal by taking the 1st step?

Perhaps the goal can be reached by taking the "1st step" to smile....first, as well!

Hope this, and the references, below helps you do so, my Friend.

Reference: http://www.4shared.com/web/preview/pdf/tCdAOhYTba

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)